What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2781.jpeg

You gonna get back in the car after that? :oops:
They are only 4oz pours so it’s really two pints.
Oh to add to that I ended up meeting the owner/head brewer of Equilibrium tonight. We chatted for a bit while I was there. He brought out a bottle of one of his favorite beers to share with me. He insisted he pour the beer not the person behind the bar (he explained he didn’t want the yeast to be stirred up & poured into the glasses. He also wanted to use their OG glasses they can’t get made anymore (the glass company went out of business and it was a special mold the company had made) and they only have a few left. He gave me one to take home too. This beer was amazing!! I bought a bottle to bring home.
IMG_1819.jpeg

Gluten free sour smoothie. I let the fruit settle out to avoid bottle bombs, so it's not as thick as a true smoothie. However, the fruit flavor is incredible and I really like the marshmallow/vanilla sweetness up front before the acidity kicks in and dries it out.

io3npPL.jpg

Last edited:
How is that place? Going to Pittsburgh this weekend and will be staying a few blocks away.
Beers are very good food was decent. I imagine reservations are helpful on the weekends.
5D352909-E43D-4D01-A35F-9577372ECC59.jpeg

Enjoyed this excellent saison from Lolev.
9C355B36-20BB-481E-A339-114DCAF50F58.jpeg

6857903C-0099-45F0-8A6B-D9AFA79D7865.jpeg

The above is a matcha ale, sounds odd but it was really tasty the tea was not astringent.
Hop farm was good too.
7810A16C-D704-4A0F-A7C6-F6F84E2B091F.jpeg

Hefe.

Latest posts

Back