What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Rye IPA.
A2716DA4-6F04-4D7D-ABF6-47BAF410D27E.jpeg

Short pour of the HB Blonde I kegged yesterday. Carbed up pretty well overnight.
6457ABEB-AB72-4459-A08B-677234809B11.jpeg

We’re essentially snowed in today. The county road department barely works on the 4 days a week they’re officially on the job and the state highway dep’t only has 2 guys working on the weekend. Those guys have about 100 miles of roads which have much more traffic than the state highway which ends 3 miles south of our place does. We may not get out until Monday.

Short pour of the HB Blonde I kegged yesterday. Carbed up pretty well overnight.
View attachment 814814
We’re essentially snowed in today. The county road department barely works on the 4 days a week they’re officially on the job and the state highway dep’t only has 2 guys working on the weekend. Those guys have about 100 miles of roads which have much more traffic than the state highway which ends 3 miles south of our place does. We may not get out until Monday.

the perfect weekend then! 🤔 as long as your gas/electricity doesn't go out!

:mug:

Late lunch at the new Treehouse.

Jjjjuice Project Galaxy+Galaxy+galaxy. I taste galaxy. Nicely done without overloading it

#ShortsWeatherView attachment 814732
Saw their utube video on this after a non homebrewer friend texted me he wanted it and said I should brew something like it. I had to explain to him that treehouse gets to go to Australia and pick their stuff while us HBers get leftovers and galaxy can be great or NOT. Lol. Glad to see their version is solid though

Saw their utube video on this after a non homebrewer friend texted me he wanted it and said I should brew something like it. I had to explain to him that treehouse gets to go to Australia and pick their stuff while us HBers get leftovers and galaxy can be great or NOT. Lol. Glad to see their version is solid though
That video made me get it after how much he pushed how fresh the hops were

They just started their YouTube channel. I have yet to delve deep into it but they've posted recipes for homebrewers.

OT:
IMG_20230311_184049.jpg
IMG_20230311_184104.jpg

And pic of someone's pissed off pooch that didn't get informed that dogs weren't allowed today at the brewery
IMG_20230311_160528.jpg

Last edited:
Back