What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st? Hope you're like 21.0001yrs old..šŸ¤£

I should say welcome to the club. You missed out on a decade of breweries selling butter/diacetyl and passed it off as "awesome".
Hah, I wish. I'm a tad older than that though.
Well I'm not sure if I missed out on that completely, I had my fair share of very questionable craft beers in the last decade.
It's my 1st since Imperial IPA's and several different styles are actually quite hard to get around here. The craft beer "explosion" happened here a tad later than in the States. Up until recently styles such as double IPA's, porters, stouts and even blonde ales were nearly impossible to get. Even these days you can't really get certain styles here.

Enjoying a HM pineapple hydromel. All in all this experimental batch turned out quite tasty, I expect it needs a few more weeks to truly shine though.
I'm satisfied with the tannin content and I getting a mild, yet pleasant pineapple taste that lingers on nicely.

IMG_20230729_215556.jpg

Your lows have been higher than our highs.
And where are you moving after you retire?
Wife's on Oregon coast visiting our middle boy right now and in the mid 60s. IDK, sound appealing right now....

To hell with you Mango Margaritas!
PXL_20230729_201610526.jpg

Hah, I wish. I'm a tad older than that though.
Well I'm not sure if I missed out on that completely, I had my fair share of very questionable craft beers in the last decade.
It's my 1st since Imperial IPA's and several different styles are actually quite hard to get around here. The craft beer "explosion" happened here a tad later than in the States. Up until recently styles such as double IPA's, porters, stouts and even blonde ales were nearly impossible to get. Even these days you can't really get certain styles here.
Sounds like your could be a GOAT with your HB there! $$$..šŸ˜‚..$$$

Back