Screws to reassemble Robobrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WinterWarlock

Reaction score
Took apart my Robobrew V3 to replace the circuit board and I lost the screws to put everything back together. Anyone know what size screws I need to put things back together? Fortunately the new board works, so I didn't totally blow it. FML!! Wish I had labeled and stored those screws in a safe place, but no, I had to leave them loose on a shelf, only to disappear.

A week later, are you still looking for screws?

You might have to drag your Robobrew into a Homedepot and match things up. What ever you do, never guess or assume. If you guess wrong and force it into place, yo could end up stripping some threads. Fixing that ain't easy.

Heads up: Good chance they are metric screw threads. Verify and confirm.

In the future, pick up some magnetic parts holder. Harbor Freight has them for 3-4 bucks.

www.harborfreight.com/tool-storage-organization/parts-storage/organizers/6-in-magnetic-parts-holder-61428.html

Thanks for the tip! I was thinking the same thing about the metric screws. I tried some screws I had lying around and they seemed a bit loose, looks like they're standard. I'm going to have to bring the robobrew to home depot or wherever and find some proper metric screws. Thanks for looking out, I wouldn't want to force things and strip any threads. I appreciate the magnetic parts holder suggestion as well!

Latest posts

Back