Is McMaster Carr magic?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geniz

Reaction score
I ordered some equipment from MMC this morning. Some stuff to make a dimpler for my keggle and some quick disconnects. I live in Atlanta and although they have a warehouse in Atlanta I wouldn't be able to get to the will call for a couple of days so I had the items shipped. Well I get home tonight and my stuff already delivered!!!!!
Wow!!! Kudos!!!!

I live about a half hour from their HQ. Yeah, I never have to wait more than a day for anything. They're a bit pricey, but they've always got whatever I need. I consider myself a lucky brewer in that regard.

They have saved my bacon on many occasions. I've lost count of how many times we've had something break in the shop and had a replacement part by noon the next day.

If you're in their predefined radius and you order before 11am, they deliver same day. Not magic, but it sure is sweet the first time you figure it out!

If you're in their predefined radius and you order before 11am, they deliver same day. Not magic, but it sure is sweet the first time you figure it out!

Good to know. More convenient, but I have to say walking into their will call and watching their packaging and shipping lines while you're waiting for your order is something to see

Back