Hi All

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shambolic

Reaction score
How rude of me not to introduce myself earlier...

I'm a 20 year old physics and pure maths student from Melbourne, Australia.
I'm finishing my B.Sc. this year, and will do an honours year next year.

I'm mainly a lager man, but I'm partial to a good pale ale, or even the occasional stout. My favourite beer is brewed in Tasmania, Aus, by James Boag's Brewery. It's their premium lager, and it's a beauty.

I guess that will do for now
(Oh, I've been training in karate for about 7 months, and have a yellow belt, so you'd better watch yourselves... :p )

Shambolic said:
(Oh, I've been training in karate for about 7 months, and have a yellow belt, so you'd better watch yourselves... :p )
That'll help with cracking your grains.
Glad to have you aboard.

Wild

Welcome Shambolic. I used to be a 20 year old physics and math student myself...30+ years ago. :D Now I'm just an irritable old man who eats black belts for breakfast. ;)

Melbourne Australia, ehh? Been thinking of moving down there... there is a brewing program that I was interested in attending. But, that will have to wait for now.

Shambolic said:

Well, I've got several black belts and a couple of brown belts. Hanging in my closet. LOL :D

A bit of advice, don't ever come to Texas and start waving a yellow belt around. When you hear someone yell "Get a Rope" you'd better watch your a$$. LMFAO :p

Shambolic said:
How rude of me not to introduce myself earlier...

Oh yeah, well I've got a black belch in brewing..so don't stand too close.

Welcome Dude!

Welcome - I am pretty new here myself but it is a ncie site with a lot of...uh...interesting people!

And just remember two things: Sanitize everything, and it's just beer!

Back