Help me find that one video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poptarts

Reaction score
You know the one, its pretty funny... Its a redneck type guy that makes "All Grain" he like boils it in sauce pans on his stove, grinds the grain to a powder, then like adds it to a carboy and puts a condom on for an air lock. his little kid is dicking around with the lights and stuff for most the video. I think he says something to the effect of "I kid you not, it tastes just like bug light its got the bubbles and everything" Anyway its super funny if you havnt seen it you should stick around to watch it when someone digs up a link. And for any of you have have a link please share.
Cheers.

I couldn't believe this the first time I ran across it on youtube. I can't believe he thinks grinding the grain into flour is the same as DME. And no hops? No sanitation? No measurement lines on the BB? "You don't even wanna breath on this stuff & You don't even wanna touch it"? OMG!...The blue collar boys start brewing! :D:mug:

I couldn't believe this the first time I ran across it on youtube. I can't believe he thinks grinding the grain into flour is the same as DME. And no hops? No sanitation? No measurement lines on the BB? "You don't even wanna breath on this stuff & You don't even wanna touch it"? OMG!...The blue collar boys start brewing! :D:mug:

What do you mean no sanitation? Didn't you see the mask? You can't even BREATHE on the "powder". But you can then place it on the dirty counter without a lid while you wave your pipe all around.

Reactivate your yeast at 100 degrees and add it to the hot "wort". Then add cool water to the dead yeast.

Tastes just like Miller Lite? I bet!

1. What's he doing with the hair dryer?
2. Uh... did he forget to add hops?
3. For real?

Most people don't realize it, but this is exactly how AB does it. The hard way.

Exactly like AB does it... There are no hops in their beer. Watch their commercial closely, it shows hops, but at no time do they say that they actually use any. :ban:

900x900px-LL-9bb28d6b_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg

I want to see the final product.

This is too good to be true. I will have to sell off all my extra gear and get back to basics. I could have a brew day down to 45 minutes! 20 if I follow his cleaning routine!

Come on! Somebody has got to make this vile stuff and report back.

Back