• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas FS: Craft Beer Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter_le five

Sheriff Underscore
Reaction score
Looking to sell my small regional craft beer brewery. Asking price $100,000,000 firm. Perfect for the multi-national beverage conglomerate looking to diversify it's portfolio (Looking at you, AB-InBev. Better hurry, SABMiller has already expressed interest). This business is classified as a pre-revenue start-up, but has massive growth potential. Specializes in small-batch artisinal beer products. Comes with fully operational brewery and tap room.

PM me for details. First check to clear my bank account gets it.

Thanks for looking.

brew0.jpg
brew05.jpg
brew1.jpg
brew2.jpg

Dear Sirs or Madam-

I am contacting you on behalf of Lord Barrister Uday Shalom III of Saudi Arabia. My employer seeks business partnerships in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA for immediate purchase. It is with great interest that I contact you. My employer has indicated that he is willing to pay the sum of $1,384,293,000 USD immediately to secure your partnership in this matter. These monies can be transferred to you immediately via bank wire transfer. My employer has indicated that this is an URGENT matter and wishes to move forward quickly.

Cheetum Hussein
associate of Lord Barrister Uday Shalom III
Saudi Arabia

Sold to the man in the funny hat! Banking information inbound. Check your PMs.

Suck it, Buttweiser! Should've jumped on this while you had the chance!

I didnt see the keezer at first. Now the price makes sense. Let's make this happen. Cheers, AB InBev

Back