FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's ok. Blueberry sours keep well
f8a6c6d55193bab5c8cc5f5d17e1df51.jpeg

No clue where this came from. Did I just adopt two red headed kids? I'll give it a shot, I guess.

UPS truck temperature beer
View attachment 661091
View attachment 661089

View attachment 661506
View attachment 661507
They’ve grown quite a bit since I created that label, but I’d happily send them your way for a few weeks for a break! Did my best to keep this one a secret. I don’t think I even checked in the beers on Untappd. Didn’t want it to be that easy to figure out. Merry Christmas!!
View attachment 661508

Attachments

• IMG_4814.JPG
    IMG_4814.JPG
    546.5 KB · Views: 43
View attachment 661506
View attachment 661507
They’ve grown quite a bit since I created that label, but I’d happily send them your way for a few weeks for a break! Did my best to keep this one a secret. I don’t think I even checked in the beers on Untappd. Didn’t want it to be that easy to figure out. Merry Christmas!!
View attachment 661508

By the way, I would've never guessed. I also only used Untapped to log beers; I very rarely go in to see what everyone else is up to...HBT for that.

I dropped my kids off to school this morning and as I was backing into my driveway I saw a FedEx truck down the road. Thought to myself, could today be the day and FedEx is here super early? What are the chances? I waited and nothing. Damn this beer exchange is making me neurotic!! Haha I’m still laughing at myself and had to share.

Maybe one day Santa will show up. I think @pshankstar and I are gonna lose our marbles soon [emoji1787]

I’m glad I’m not the only one that feels this way. Haha
I just saw the UPS truck go by slowly. I was thinking oh boy today’s my day but it kept going by. USPS came and went earlier today but most people don’t use USPS so they get a pass. FedEx usually isn’t here until much later in the day so there’s still hope that today’s the day. LOL
I love and hate this trade! The idea and concept is awesome but the anticipation is killing me. Would I do it again? Heck yeah I would!!!

Box arrived this morning from my Santa. I thought the box looked familiar and before I cut it open I noticed my writing on it! I usually write the weights so I don’t mix up shipments. I’m not sure if I shipped to my Santa before or maybe someone I shipped to sent it to him. Anyways here is the pic. I know my Santa. I’ll let the rest of you figure it out! I’ll also resend the box somewhere else in the lower 48. Thanks Santa!

E38C1554-BABA-45D3-91F9-72514181DCC4.jpeg

Box arrived this morning from my Santa. I thought the box looked familiar and before I cut it open I noticed my writing on it! I usually write the weights so I don’t mix up shipments. I’m not sure if I shipped to my Santa before or maybe someone I shipped to sent it to him. Anyways here is the pic. I know my Santa. I’ll let the rest of you figure it out! I’ll also resend the box somewhere else in the lower 48. Thanks Santa!

View attachment 661826
I'm gonna say @j1laskey

Back