FotD Secret Santa Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing is, it wasn’t a secret Santa gift. Just a box I told him he’d get months ago. I’m not shipping my secret Santa box out until next week! Happy new year

Also, @TheDudeLebowski isn’t my giftee for secret Santa. . . Or is he? I guess you’ll find out in a couple weeks ;)

The thing is, it wasn’t a secret Santa gift. Just a box I told him he’d get months ago. I’m not shipping my secret Santa box out until next week! Happy new year

Also, @TheDudeLebowski isn’t my giftee for secret Santa. . . Or is he? I guess you’ll find out in a couple weeks ;)
Aaaah! I figured since it was sent out during this Secret Santa period that it was that. I'll take it and thanks again @HopsNTails for a great NYE gift!

So who is my SS???....
IMG_20191231_142018.jpeg

Yeah, I’m certainly not beating that.

Something for everyone to think about, is that UPS and FedEx are lowering their heavy package surcharge from 70 pounds to 50 pounds. It's a $24 extra fee on top of your regular shipping cost. If you're going to go big, split it up into multiple boxes.

Something for everyone to think about, is that UPS and FedEx are lowering their heavy package surcharge from 70 pounds to 50 pounds. It's a $24 extra fee on top of your regular shipping cost. If you're going to go big, split it up into multiple boxes.

USPS flat rate, multi box shipments work well. They're $20 each box, and you can fit a fair bit in there.

I hope to ship on Monday if not probably the next Monday. For some strange reason I don’t like to ship later in the week and have a box of beer sit over the weekend. This way if I ship Monday and there is a delay of any sort it should still arrive by the end of the week.
Anyhow, the 128oz is a guideline & not a hard rule, right? LOL I didn’t get all 16oz cans so my math may be a little off.
Oh and I forgot to mention whomever is shipping to me and you ship at the last minute like I may. I’ll be out of town for work the following week (1/20) but my wife or kids can still get the box off the front step and bring it in. There will be a delay in me posting what Santa delivered. So all is still good here on my end.
Cheers!

I hope to ship on Monday if not probably the next Monday. For some strange reason I don’t like to ship later in the week and have a box of beer sit over the weekend. This way if I ship Monday and there is a delay of any sort it should still arrive by the end of the week.
Anyhow, the 128oz is a guideline & not a hard rule, right? LOL I didn’t get all 16oz cans so my math may be a little off.
Oh and I forgot to mention whomever is shipping to me and you ship at the last minute like I may. I’ll be out of town for work the following week (1/20) but my wife or kids can still get the box off the front step and bring it in. There will be a delay in me posting what Santa delivered. So all is still good here on my end.
Cheers!
If you send more than 128 oz of beer, your recipient will be expected to send the exact amount of the overage to me. Preferably before they drink it. ;)

It’s a guideline, ship what you want - but given the blind pick nature of this round I’m hoping people don’t go anywhere near as crazy as some boxes from FotD have been.

If you send more than 128 oz of beer, your recipient will be expected to send the exact amount of the overage to me. Preferably before they drink it. ;)

It’s a guideline, ship what you want - but given the blind pick nature of this round I’m hoping people don’t go anywhere near as crazy as some boxes from FotD have been.

I like the way you think! Watched Pirates of the Caribbean with the kids last week. The line about guidelines always cracks me up.
IMG_8334.JPG

Back