Fort Lauderdale Home Brewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler Harrel

Reaction score
Good Afternoon!

Looking to see if there are any home brewers down here in South Florida, possibly Fort Lauderdale area that meetup, or would like to start meeting up...I am a beginner at home brewing and would like to start meeting people in the same boat as me or even more experienced that would like to start possibly meeting up and share different ideas.

I’m out here in Pembroke Pines and as said above I ended up joining MASH as well.
I’ll be out at the rally on the 30th hope to see you there.

Well, cnash and I met the president and vice president of FLAB yesterday. The good news is that they are proactively improving the club so I recommend you check them out.

Good Afternoon!

Looking to see if there are any home brewers down here in South Florida, possibly Fort Lauderdale area that meetup, or would like to start meeting up...I am a beginner at home brewing and would like to start meeting people in the same boat as me or even more experienced that would like to start possibly meeting up and share different ideas.

Hey Tyler,

Just saw this thread and sending a hello to you, I am in Fort Lauderdale, near downtown, been brewing a few years. I haven't had the chance to meet anyone from the Ft. Lauderdale brew club, seems inactive but hopefully they are getting it started again. I would be happy to to help you in any way, I have a garage full of stuff, fermentors and keggers I have built, went BIAB and straight to kegs after my first extract brews, and never looked back, now all electric. I enjoy brewing and talking about it, I'm not great but getting better. Contact me anytime!

KDAZ

Hey Tyler,

Just saw this thread and sending a hello to you, I am in Fort Lauderdale, near downtown, been brewing a few years. I haven't had the chance to meet anyone from the Ft. Lauderdale brew club, seems inactive but hopefully they are getting it started again. I would be happy to to help you in any way, I have a garage full of stuff, fermentors and keggers I have built, went BIAB and straight to kegs after my first extract brews, and never looked back, now all electric. I enjoy brewing and talking about it, I'm not great but getting better. Contact me anytime!

KDAZ

KDAZ,

Thank you for the response. I am very interested in gaining some of your knowledge and live in the oakland park area, very close to your area...always down to share some thoughts on brewing beer.. let me know if you would like to start linking up 541-206-9517

in the future it might be best to PM you number to other forum members. there are web spiders written specifically to look for phone numbers. Mostly for telemarketing.

Back