Caption this image!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wanted to finally put an end to the debate of if the glass is half full, or half empty...and needed a larger subject base, and more presicion...

Caption This Image #3:

Caption This 03.jpg

"ARRRG! I be One Eyed Hyundai, the sub compact pirate!"

EDIT: I have to change my submission. Some details I missed in the pic.......

Back Seat Guy: Dude! Step on it! We got to hurry and get to the butcher. The pig's trying to make a break for it!

Driver: Butcher?? I thought we were supposed to be going to some satanic ritual.

Last edited:
this isn't a caption, but how the hell did the blow up auto pilot doll get into the back seat of that car?

along those lines something, like him getting to work....

damn it, when i wanted to live out wayne's world...i didn't think i'd be driving this with a blow up doll in the back seat!

Mobile petting service. Make your child's birthday party a special day. Cheapest in town.

FDA approves clinically tested alternative to sitting on the naughty step.

they asked if i could give them an idea how big a tigers balls are, but i'm a professional. and didn't want to just guess without eyeballing it first....

Fun facts about tigers

1. Tigers don't like their testicles being flicked...

am i all wrong about how to flick something? i thought you had to get the thumb knuckle with the pointer tip so the flick shot out?

wait i always use the middle finger too?

are other people alowed to ask for a caption? because i saw this looking up proper finger flicking posture?

1654633945227.png

Back