California Cancer Warning

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Company I used to work for got a chance to bid on a pretty good job to do for a company in California. Had a chance to make some pretty good money on it.

That was until we discovered the amount of documentation that had to be provided regarding chemical contents, carcinogens, etc. Some information the law required we couldnt even get. We went back to the custommer and bowed out of it. They said they weren't surprised and we weren't the only one.

After a couple more quote opportunites to some other companies we finally started "no" quoting anything for anyone in California. It was nuts.

Laugh all you want at us Californians, the same group are running the whole country now, so get used to it :yes:

Bugs Bunny NO.jpg

Laugh all you want at us Californians, the same group are running the whole country now, so get used to it :yes:
Oh, so we are going to let the state that has created and propagated 'skid row' run the show? Can't wait to see to how this ends up.
But hey, they have good wine up north, so maybe we can just get the southern half to fall into the ocean.

what about the vegans and the animals? before this gets deleted....as a response....

edit: and i made a post of the same caliber, about the warning on my tank of oxygen.....so they're on the right track...
Do you think vegans have any idea how many small animals/rodents/insects/earthworms are killed by mechanized farm equipment planting and harvesting all of their soy?

Vegans have just as much blood on their hands as anyone.

Back