Beer It Forward

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the bombers survive? Lol.

My two year old was pretty proud of that one... cried quite a bit when I ripped it off the fridge in front of her.

Yeah they did. I suck at the beer pictures obviously. It's ok. I hung her picture over top of the unicorn picture from wife's niece on our fridge.

Either of you know who might have sent me a bottle of hb labeled "coco"? @bigperm ?

Just curious, and wanted to warn you of potential explosion. Don't open it while your wife is home :D

Yeah that's me. It gushed on you??

That's super weird. I opened one as soon as I read this and no gush at all. Sucks.

Someone let me know this morning that another member here is in need of a good BIF after a beer shipment went MIA. PM me if you wanna get in on the fun!

Revived a unexpected box to day from @Daynada and put a bright spot on a rather ****ty day, thanks!
Looking toward to the Spotted Cow and your stout sounds awesome! Too bad I'll have to wait till stout season��

image.jpg

Revived a unexpected box to day from @Daynada and put a bright spot on a rather ****ty day, thanks!
Looking toward to the Spotted Cow and your stout sounds awesome! Too bad I'll have to wait till stout seasoní*½í¸‰

Stout season started yesterday, ended about fifteen minutes before that.

I had a small trade fall through but the box was already packed.... I am not unpacking beer I just packed.... The box got a new label and a BIF is born. Shipping tomorrow.

The tomorrow I talked about yesterday is here today! And the package was delivered hours ago. I wish I got FedEx deliveries by 11am!

So, apparently I have not played in this thread before. This will be dangerous in the long term.

Thank you again for the unlooked for, very generous package!

View attachment 1437441192532.jpg

Latest posts

Back