Any Brewers From East Tennessee?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tpost704

Reaction score
I moved to Tennessee about 3 months ago and ended up living 45min east of Knoxville. Any brewers in this area? I'm about to make the switch over to all grain brewing and was wondering how the water quality is. I just sent in a sample to Ward Labs but am curious if anyone has had success in this area.

Hey,
South of K town. I use ro system. No reason other than I have one lol.
Little late but welcome to Tn.

I am 30 mins west of Knoxville currently running all grain for the last two batches.
I brew in Farragut area, all grain but only recently. I have not yet run a water test but I have been thinking about it. Anyone else get H2O test results?

I think they are pretty active. They have regular meetings and events. I think they are heavily involved in the Brewer's Jam. I am not a member, though. So I don't have any first hand experience. Too busy to be an active member, so I haven't bothered joining.

I moved to Tennessee about 3 months ago and ended up living 45min east of Knoxville. Any brewers in this area? I'm about to make the switch over to all grain brewing and was wondering how the water quality is. I just sent in a sample to Ward Labs but am curious if anyone has had success in this area.
Look for us on the interwebs at knoxhomebrewer.com that is Tnvalleyhomebrewers. RO the way to go.

Jim Moore

Latest posts

Back