• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 20 plate chiller price drop

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDXX1971

Reaction score
I have here a Duda Diesel B3-23A 20 plate chiller for sale. I purchased this chiller 11/01/2016 and have used it 15 times or so. I have always back flushed this chiller after use and cleaned with PBW recirculation 4-5 times. I would say it is exceptionally clean. The chiller is currently mounted to a 1/8" SS plate and has cam lock males as shown. I will sell it as is or without the plate and/or cam lock fittings.

Prices include shipping CONUS, feel free to make an offer. I might also be interested in trades. I need a co2 regulator, pump, corny or beer kegs, 1.5" tc heating elements and/or enclosures etc..

As shown with everything $100.00
Without mounting plate $80.00
Bare chiller only $ 60.00

0425181715.jpg

0425181716.jpg

Last edited:
This chiller works very well. I was able to chill 5+ gallons into the fermenter in about as many minutes with 55 degree water.

Dropped the price a bit.

Latest posts

Back