My Introduction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtpusher

Reaction score
Hello to all: I am a novice brewer. I started with a Mr. Beer gizmo my now wife got me for Christmas several years ago, with lots of disapointments, but I didn't give up, I move to all extracts and minor succsess startewd to evolve for me, basicly it just started to come together, I have done several all grain batches now with resonable sucsses.

For the holidays I brewed a batch of pumpkin pilzner with a great taste of a pumpkin pieto it and a cranberry stout which is so smooth,and tasty I impressed myself.hahaha

I look forward to swapping info and stories with ya all

Dirtpusher

welcome aborad and glad you found us! sounds like your moving right along w/ the brewing. keep us posted on the brews and activity!

Welcome aboard! I am still relatively new to the game, having only bottled 4 batches so far. I am doing extract w/grains. Planning on brewing up my fifth this weekend!

This forum is great, and was invaluable while I was starting up.

I started with a Brew Sack, boy was that bad! It's great that you got past the cruddy kits.

Latest posts

Back