• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona Blichmann Boilermaker 10 Gallon Brew Pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HowardRoark

Reaction score
Just like the title says brew pot made by Blichmann. This is not the new, crappier model. This one is super stout. I really don't want to ship but would consider it but you probably need to add $50. Otherwise $225 for local pick up.

Attachments

• IMG_1774.jpg
    IMG_1774.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 180
Would you do 225 shipped to Sierra Vista or meet in Tucson?

Hi, sorry for the delayed response. I really don't want to drive such a long distance. I'd be willing to sell it to you for $175 if you come up to Phoenix. I'd even drive to Wild Horse Pass which would take about 1-1.5 hours off your trip. Let me know if you are interested.

Sorry, I'm army and they have us locked down to within 100 miles of Sierra Vista because of the virus thing. If it's still available after this blows over I'll come get it

Sorry, I'm army and they have us locked down to within 100 miles of Sierra Vista because of the virus thing. If it's still available after this blows over I'll come get it

No worries. Message me if you can get away. I may still have it.

Latest posts

Back