• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20-gallon 3-vessel HERMS system used as our brewery pilot system. Owned for about 5 years, but only used a few times a year and has just sat in storage for the past year or so, as we're doing all of our pilot batches on our 3-bbl system now. Still in great shape, though a bit dusty.

Uses a single 30-amp plug to power the whole system, heating elements and pumps, from a single box. The system allows you to easily switch between heating either the boil kettle or MLT (w/ HERMS coil) as there are heat elements in both. The Electric Brewery control panel has a standard TV-style mounting plate on the back and I can include a wall mount, if needed ($20).

I also still have the manual for the control panel, the parts list for the brewery, spec sheet for the pumps, and the Spike+ Process Guide that will walk you through getting everything set up.

Local pick-up only. Raleigh/Durham, NC area.

Asking $2,500. Includes everything seen in the photos below.
  • 20gal HLT, MT, & BK
  • False bottom on the MLT
  • Pickup tubes in all vessels
  • Trigger valves
  • All tri-clamp connects with quick disconnects. Nothing threaded.
  • All needed food-grade silicone hoses with kink protectors and quick disconnects
  • 50-foot HERMS coil
  • 2 March pumps mounted to a wooden stand with easy priming assembly and ball valves
  • 30a PID Electric Brewery Controller
  • Pictured documentation/user manuals
  • An older Dudadiesel plate chiller is included with a ball valve. Note that the outlet with the ball valve is slightly bent, but does not leak.
If you're interested, I also have a 20-gallon Spike conical FV. The casters need to be repalced, but it's otherwise in great shape. Let me know and I can send a price for that, also.
IMG_8116.JPG
IMG_8119.JPGIMG_8118.JPGIMG_8117 2.JPGIMG_8126.JPGIMG_8120.JPGIMG_8123.JPGIMG_8124.JPGIMG_8127.JPGIMG_8125.JPG

Hi,

I'm interested in this as well as the conical. Can you PM me with your contact info? I'd like to discuss. I'm in VA near Yorktown.

Latest posts

Back